Thursday, January 7, 2010

I’ll start off this post with something I should have said in my previous post. Its a gift I received from my friends for my birthday. My first Titan FastTrack watch. I would be lying if I said i wasn’t expecting a gift, but definitely didn’t think it would be such a good one. Loads of Thanks guys for it.

When I thought about my next post here I was thinking of introducing my INNER self to all the readers. It really wouldn’t be fair to have a blog titled Me-My Inner Self and not talk about this inner self of mine. And this is what prompted me to post from the Computer Lab of SCMS Cochin. But as I was writing and of course listening to music, a song or rather a mantra for the youth now – “ Aal iZZ well “ from the movie 3 Idiots came up. Well, it was motivation enough and now here I am planning to write about this very song. Another of a long list of last minute changes in plans that usually happens with me. The songs of 3 idiots have been penned by Swanand Kirkire and set to tune by Shantanu Moitra. And it’s the latest rage in town with almost everyone tapping their feet to the heady rhythm of “ Aal iZZ well “ sung by Sonu Nigam, Shaan and Swanand Kirkire. And if you thought the song was just about rhythm, then NO, it isn’t. Its lyrics will bring a smile to anyone. The other songs in 3 idiots are also topping the charts with the “Give me some sunshine, Give me some rain ,Give me another chance , I wanna grow up once again “ number bringing back memories of good old school days, at least for me. The song has been sung by Suraj Jagan. Another song whose rendering is simply amazing is “ Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh “which talks of a long lost friend and about how important he was to everyone. Sung by Shaan the song is soothing to the mind.

About the movie enough has been said already and it really isn’t a good idea for me to do a movie review. It was a great movie with just the right mix of everything and with a lot of hilarious instances that would get anyone laughing out loud. And I don’t think anyone would disagree when I say that the speech scene in which VIRUS is left at a loss for words is one of THE best. Even though the vacuum cleaner sequence is exaggerated a lot, I think it could be ignored considering how entertaining the rest of the movie is .I shall let you all watch the movie and laugh your hearts out before I tell u the whole story

This is The Phoenix signing off for now……

1 comment:

  1. Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh .......kisi k pakad may hi nahi tu aya ,,,,,,,miss u man,,,its really painful

    ReplyDelete